Financial circumstances should not be a barrier to Scouting. Therefore, 12th Leamington (Holy Trinity) Scout Group is committed to providing financial support and subsidies to ensure that all young people, who are members of the group, have the opportunity to take part in their section’s activities.
Funding can only be given to future payments and events. Applications must be made at least 3 weeks before the payment is due, unless otherwise stated or in exceptional, unavoidable circumstances – in which case the sub-committee may choose to accept the application.
The financial inclusion fund can be used to give funds or subsidise:
- Membership subscriptions for the young person
- Fees for attendance by the young person at activities and events organised or attended by 12th Leamington (Holy Trinity) Scout Group, that take place within the UK, as part of their sections programme.
- Fees for attendance by the young person at activities and events organised by Leamington District Scouts and Warwickshire County Scouts, at which 12th Leamington (Holy Trinity) Scout Group has been invited to, as part of their sections programme.
- Purchase of uniform for the young person.
- Fees for attendance at a national Scout event.
The financial Inclusion Fund will NOT normally give funds or subsidise, unless specifically agreed by the Group Executive Committee:
- International activities or events
- Support those with additional needs to take part in scouting
The costs to the group are likely to exceed the funding needed. However, funding for these can be provided at District, County or national level.
Make an application: Financial Inclusion Application
View our full Financial Inclusion Policy here.